Music Folder Player Full 2.5.3 APK for Android
Music Folder Player Full 2.5.3 APK Rexdl This is the complete version of homescreen widgets with no advertisement Before you purchase, please attempt the free version Music Folder Player was made for people who don’t like to see music displayed based on artist, album, track or playlists If you prefer organizing your audio tracks in folder this may be the right player for you.
Music Folder Player Full 2.5.3 APK Review
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
- Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
- Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
- Show folders as a ‘flat’ list if you have a small collection
- Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
- Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
- Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
- Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
- Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
- Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
- Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level (Android 4.2+)
- 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
- Car/Sports mode with big buttons
- Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
- Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
- Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
- Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
- Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
- Lyrics via musiXmatch app
- Last.fm scrobbling via ‘Simple Last.fm Scrobbler’ app
- Search for files and folder
- Share files
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
* Maintenance release with a lot of internal updates and fixes.
* Improved compatibility with Android 9
* Added arm64 versions of internal audio decoder libraries.
* Added missing Japanese translations