ibis Paint X FULL 5.6.1Apk for Android
ibis Paint X FULL 5.6.1 Apk Rexdl The ibis Paint X is a social drawing app that enables you to publish the drawing process so that you can share the pleasure of drawing with everyone Concept / Features–An easy-to-use application that enables you to enjoy expressing yourself in sketches Feel the smooth drawing and appreciate quick featuresUpload your artwork videos as you drew it Share your username URL.
ibis Paint X FULL 5.6.1Apk Review
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
– Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
– 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush preview.
– As many layers as your device’s memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
– Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
– Frame Divider Tool important for manga drawing.
– Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
– A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
– 256 grades of selection for each pixel
– Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
– Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
– Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
– A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
– Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
– 29 different filter features.
– New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
– Rotating canvas feature.
– Background color (white, bright transparent, dark transparent) setting feature.
– Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
– Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
– Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
– “My Gallery” function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
– Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
– Export replay videos (MP4) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to Gallery with the export function.
– Encoding and uploading functions.
– Download other people’s artwork.
– Enjoy other people’s artwork in “Collection”.
– Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
– A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MP4), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
Devices with Android 4.1 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
The summary of this update is as follows.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
– Fixed a problem where the app sometimes crashes when launching on Android 6.0 or later.
– Fixed a bug where the app sometimes crashes or does nothing when opening a zip file.
[New Features in ver.5.6.0]
– Added the Prime Material feature and the Prime Font feature.